Medical Sciences Liaison
Medical Sciences Liaison
Job Description50+new launch product/indications in next 5years in Novartis! In this job, crystallize value proposition of Novartis product and therapeutic concepts by generate evidence /insights to key influencers and stakeholders through customer interfaced medical affairs studies and researches to put right therapy to the right patients at the right time.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop professional relationships with the targeting KOLs and build advocacy and gain contributions of KOL/decision-makers .
• Scientific support of speaker training activities in the region with timely feedback.
• May function as the Novartis medical speaker to present at Novartis/Society sponsored activities for up-to-date data based scientific and clinical information on Novartis product(s).
• Liaise and provide up-to-date medical support to facilitate listing of products in medical guidelines, RDL, formularies as appropriate.
• Prepare and tailor speaker slides in alignment with NP4 and Medical strategies.
• Manage unsolicited requests /objections comply with NP4 and China legal and regulatory requirements.
• Contribute to the identification and recommendation of appropriate KOL involvement and participation in Novartis sponsored clinical trials (PMS, Phase III and Phase IV studies) from assigned region.
• Conduct or Coordinate third party trials/animal studies/registry or epidemiology programs in assigned region and operation /follow-up the above program with Trial Master File to archive all relevant documents in align with Novartis SOPs.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• MD, PharmD, Pharmacist, PHD and other life sciences with solid medical/technical background
• Proven competencies in influencing skills, clinical research insight, business and market knowledge, customer focus
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but
you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, follow us via Novartis Group WeChat Recruitment Account.