Leading the Market Access and Pricing team, you are in charge of the execution of Market Access and pricing projects and guarantee operational performance and excellence. This for all products within the Sandoz product portfolio.
1. Defining and executing the Sandoz BeLux market access and pricing strategy.
2. Planning and following up activities and procedures for the Market Access activities and providing the relevant reporting to the Management Team. Guarantee timely performance of tasks.
3. Single point of contact for business on all Market Access affairs related topics.
• Pricing strategy
o Define and execute the Sandoz BeLux product pricing strategy
o Coordinate the planning, execution and follow up of pricing alignment workload, priorties and host the necessary meetings together with the business
o Prepared Pricing and Reimbursement files for submission for new launches.
o Maintain Price and Reimbursement for existing portfolio aligned with internal and external stakeholders.
o Be(come) an expert in pricing and reimbursement legislation for generics, value added medicines and biosimilar products.
o Provide support to all operating company departments on price and reimbursement related
matter. Provide Support in analysis of the evolution in the Belgian healthcare systems
o Maintain internal Market Access & Public Affairs procedures and databases
o Change control owner for MA&Pricing team.
o Administrative tasks
• Project management
• Be the project lead or subject matter expert in different optimization and automation projects within the Market Access Department.
o Be the main driver for Pricing and Reimbursement within the launch task forces.
Education & Experience
• In depth knowledge on Belgian Price and Reimbursement legislation and healthcare system
• Hands on experience in preparing and submitting price and reimbursement dossiers.
• Between 2 and 5 year of experience in a similar position.
• Minimum 2 year Project management experience
• Minimum 2 year People management experience
• Master degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent scientific education and/or a master degree in (health) economics (or similar because of experience)
• Tri-lingual (Dutch, French, English)
• Negotiation skills
• Business and financial acumen
• Stakeholder management.
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Planning skills
• Data management and IT skills
• Result oriented
• Customer focus (internal & external)
• Project management skills