365 days a year, our global manufacturing and supply network works to ensure our patients have the treatments they need to live longer, healthier lives.
The role will be responsible for execution of maintenance & calibration activities and commissioning activities for projects at site level.
• Prepare tools, spare parts etc. for maintenance / calibration, identifying spare parts for maintenance and maintain pick-lists
• Get permits for maintenance / calibration / projects
• Execute work orders for maintenance / calibration as per method statement / procedure
• Supervise maintenance / calibration work as Subject Matter Expert (SME)
• Update CMMS after maintenance / calibration completion
• Document execution of calibration
• Manage stores for spare parts (good receipt, incoming inspection, delivery to work area, make parts for quick repairs and improvements)
• Support internal and external audits
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
• Diploma / Bachelor in Mechatronic / Electrician or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of experience in similar role
• Must have mechanical background like pump, vessel, Gemu valve, centrifugal, rotary pumps
Why consider Novartis?
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network