Executive Director, IT Delivery Lead (Data & Analytics)
Executive Director, IT Delivery Lead (Data & Analytics)
Job Description2021 is an exciting year for Novartis as we accelerate our growth in the digital space.
We are Novartis.
Join us and help reimagine medicine!
As the Delivery Lead, Commercial Analytics for US Pharma you will represent the IT organization to the business ensuring that expectations for IT services are met as well as capturing, qualifying and helping to prioritize new IT demand and lead the delivery of projects for the business all the way from initiation to operational handover, aligning with each department across the organization where needed.
Act as the key point of contact and engage with the US Pharma organization in defining the US Pharma focused big data and digital roadmap as well as engaging
This opportunity is located at the Novartis East Hanover site, and will not have the ability to be located remotely.
What you will be responsible for
• Act as primary point of accountability for IT matters for designated business customers (or if delivering services to IT, act as the primary point of accountability for function service portfolio to the relevant IT customer group) usually across locations, business domains, and/or geographical boundaries
• Oversee the IT service portfolio for the capability area
• Develop and enhance relationships with key stakeholders, actively manage their expectations and monitor satisfaction levels
• Ensure all end-user requirements for IT services are documented through Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Ensure SLAs are met for all IT Services
• Manage the collection of customer feedback and identify optimization areas
• Identify and manage risks in relation to IT Services underpinning business processes
• Identify and qualify new demand with overall responsibility for steering proposals through the early phases of approval
• Lead initiatives to identify opportunities, gather high level requirements, perform high level technology impact analysis, and work directly with customer teams to identify develop business cases, and obtain sponsorship
• Provide input on demand requirements for the creation and maintenance of overall IT strategy
• Ensure IT investments and services for customer group are aligned with business requirements and IT strategy
• Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services
• Direct the delivery of projects through active sponsorship, leadership and involvement to ensure they meet time, cost and quality requirements and business needs
• Provide leadership and decision making support by establishing project governance and ensure the effective overall use of resources to meet business objectives
• Proactively share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage
• Ensure investments are leveraged by establishing a solid governance model leveraging solutions (build once; use often)
• Drive adoption of global solutions
• Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Minimum requirementsWhat You’ll Bring to the Role:
• Solid educational background, MBA or advanced degree in Finance, Information Technology or Business Administration preferred.
• 10+ years’ experience in multiple assignments in IT in large, multi-national Pharmaceutical / Healthcare companies.
• Excellent leadership and management skills proven in complex organizational environments (e.g. matrix organizations)
• Extensive experience developing IT strategies and managing multiple stakeholders to deliver strategies on time and on budget.
• Deep knowledge in Advance analytics and digital marketing technologies
• Experienced across AWS Tech Stacks
• Experienced with IT controls/audit requirements.
• Good experience with CI/CD methodologies and tools
• Understanding of Data Engineering concepts in Big Data environments
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2020. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity, and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network