Area Marketing Manager
Area Marketing Manager
Job Description18 million + Chinese patients benefit from Novartis products! In this job, on behalf of Novartis, you will transfer cutting-edge, professional pharmaceutical knowledge and optimized drug treatment programs to clinicians, thereby helping relevant patients to obtain more economical, safe and effective treatment and rehabilitation.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Support brand strategy definition and C4 MPH plan
• Transit brand strategy to each regional marketing tactical plans and work out the regional marketing POA. Working together with sales team to develop sales PoA to ensure brand strategy execution.
• Design, manage, coordinate and evaluate brand tactical plans and category A&P budgets for Area activities
• Ensure high quality execution of agreed tactical plans and regional POA for Specialty activities
• Develop local speaker and maintain the constructive relationship to improve speaker’s preference and impact.
• Provide support to central marketing POA execution in region.
• Manages area category budgets for area activities.Ensure brand messages consistency . Coach and provide guidance to the staff to be compliant
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in Business or Science
• Fluent in both written and spoken Chinese Mandarin
• 6 years marketing experience within pharmaceutical industry, 3 years in management position Marketing experience preferred
• 3+ years DSM experience is required and after the local marketing work aim to work in sales management field for future career path
• MBA preferred
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network