Job Description6! This is the number of people in the team you would be cooperating with. The motto: we never let you down!
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. Our purpose is to pioneer access for patients by developing and commercializing novel, affordable approaches that address unmet medical need. Our ambition is to be the world’s leading and most valued generics company. Our broad portfolio of high-quality medicines, covering all major therapeutic areas, accounted for 2019 sales of USD 9.7 billion.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Executes the country overall pricing strategy, acts as the SPOC in all pricing related matters to the payer authority NEAK.
• References pricing process management, preparation of background documentation and price calculation.
• Organizing meetings with decision makers and is responsible for administration and for submitting prices.
• Submitting reimbursement application form and managing price decrease processes.
• Checking the processes of other companies’ reimbursement requests and keeping in touch with the authority. Working together with consulting firms regarding the pricing tasks and reporting the product shortage to the authority.
• Cross Referencing Pricing management and prepares the pricing list and discount calculator for the salesforce.
• Estimating HCC in order to provide data to the BPA Team. Checking the draft and final versions of PUPHA, published data management and fixing the bugs in the database and advising the people involved.
• Provides commercial excellence support to BU-s, other stakeholders via running databases, delivering analyses, and partners with the business to make data driven analytics based decisions.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• Gx pricing (regular Px submission and revision) - knowledge of process and legislation.
• Experience with negotiations.
• Proficient Hungarian and English (written & spoken).
• Outstanding administration and data analytics skills.
• Min 1 year of generic pharma manufacturer experience.
• Project management acumen.
• Min. 3-4 years of relevant working experience
• Advanced Excel, further database running knowledge is preferred.
• BA/MSc degree in economics and healthcare related studies.
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2020 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Group Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network