Brand Training Specialist, Oncology
Brand Training Specialist, Oncology
Job DescriptionWith over 200 clinical trial programs worldwide, over 70 of which are in Oncology, Novartis continues to be at the forefront of driving innovation
As the Brand Training Specialist, the incumbent will be responsible for planning and executing the appropriate support programs to accelerate new product launches within Oncology. The Lead will develop and implement training programs for the Oncology field force in order to improve the necessary knowledge and provide effective information that is useful to solve issues which our stakeholders are facing.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Enhance disease and product knowledge for MRs in oncology, Haematology and rare disease areas.
• Contribute to healthcare by developing and implementing training programs that can solve a wide variety of customer issues with patient-centric mind-set.
• Provide training to accelerate new product launch so that patients suffering from diseases can access appropriate treatment options.
• Actively develop and implement effective programs that always anticipate internal and external environmental changes and issues in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop highly motivated talents that can learn, think and execute for stakeholders.
• Understand the overall picture of the programs that are implemented in franchise and make alignment within the organization
• Share designed plans and expected outcomes with Capability Development Group members, senior managers, senior management, HR function and other stakeholders for further improvement.
• Introduce effective overseas programs outside of Japan in close communication and collaboration with the Global Team.
• Work closely with Capability Training members to produce a synergistic effect on planning and implementation.
• Manage training plans, training records and budget
• Ensure adequate reporting of adverse events / technical complaint / compliance issue in accordance with company procedures
• 100% timely delivery of all training requirements including compliance
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• A University level (bachelors) degree in relevant subject (Pharmacy major preferred)
• Fluency in Japanese is required and business level English (TOEIC 700+) is preferred.
• At least 3 years of experience as a sales representative or MSL in the Oncology field
• Strong interpersonal skills at all levels within the organization
• Manager experience (Line manager experience preferred)
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network