Capability Building Manager
Capability Building Manager
Job Description105,000 people re-imagining medicine for more than 750 million people globally! As part of the team this role is critical in ensuring continuous improvement of sales capabilities and call impact through systematic trainings by assessing capability level/brand knowledge across the sales teams.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develop and implement training programs for entry level and experienced sales people including sales techniques, presentations, project and product applications information and roleplay
• Provide materials and development support to sales teams for presentations at sales meetings. Design and deliver training to in areas as required to support Sales Plans
• Manage the training budget
• Communicate plans, evaluation and achievements to the Head of Sales Training, Senior Sales Management Team and Marketing Team
• Work with relevant personnel and agencies, devise and develop the product launch training packages for the sales force. Implement successful learning programmes to equip representatives with tools to launch products to Novartis standards
• Develop the content for learning publications and Business Unit magazines capturing the achievement and successes of teams
• Develop and implement distance learning modules which encourages participation of sales teams using other learning platforms like e-learning, video conferencing and teleconference
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• 3-4 years of relevant experience in sales training
• Working experience within the pharmaceutical industry
• High communication and stakeholder management skills
• Digital savvy
What we offer for you:
Competitive salary and annual bonus level,
medical insurance (for the employee and children, additional discount given for close relatives),
life insurance, meal allowance, mobile compensation, flexible working hours,
internal and external educational courses and trainings,
3 additional days of paid vacation,
professional and career development opportunities (locally as well as worldwide).
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.