Portfolio and Launch Excellence Lead
Portfolio and Launch Excellence Lead
Job DescriptionDouble the Business!
That’s the aim of Sandoz Brands by tapping big opportunity therapeutic areas and ensure first-to-market launches that will support the vision of being within the top 5 generic companies in the Philippines.
The Portfolio and Launch Excellence Lead will play a vital role in formulating and executing the product blueprint of the company, and at the same time oversee the end-to-end launch process of Sandoz.
The Portfolio and Launch Excellence Lead will lead the entire Sandoz product lifecycle: from portfolio strategy formulation & launch execution. This includes but may not be limited to pre-launch preparation & launch/Go-to-Market readiness, and product lifecycle management in close collaboration with region, global counterparts, and with different stakeholders of the organization.
Join us in this exciting outstanding opportunity and help us make a difference and impact patients’ lives!
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Responsible for the development and execution of the portfolio strategy for Sandoz in various therapeutic areas, channels and markets within the 5-year planning horizon. Ensures First-To-Market entry for priority TCs.
• Leads the Product Lifecycle Management of the marketed molecules and ensures that there are follow-on products in the pipeline to fill in the gaps that inevitably created as products mature and ultimately face increased generic competition.
• Oversees the launch process & execution with the help of the Launch Manager who will be reporting to him/her, and ensures that product launches occur on time, as planned. Possible roadblocks are identified & escalated, timely decisions are made to identify pre-launch activities at risk when appropriate.
• Regularly conducts market scanning, industry, competitive intelligence, and reports to management with corresponding insights and proposed actions moving forward.
• Regularly conducts product life-cycle review and gives recommendation on product rationalization, while also identifying portfolio gaps and opportunities based on the deep knowledge of the key trends in various therapeutic areas
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• Graduate of any 4-year course preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or any business related course
• Highly strategic and with strong analytical skills and Self-starter; minimal direction
• Has good understanding of the generics market and customer potential
• Deep understanding & experience in the pharmaceutical industry across top TCs
• Good verbal and written communication skills; excellent inter-personal relationship and excellent storytelling and presentation skills
• Knowledge of IMS data and other pharma market research tools. Familiar with the use of the IMS data – PPI, PHPI, PMDI, DDD, etc.
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2020 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Group Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network