Brand Manager, Prague
Brand Manager, Prague
Job Description1! Number 1 means you are the winner!!! Our team always play to win. Join us as Brand manager and define product strategy in agreement with local management and global marketing department, and implement supporting tactical plans in close collaboration with sales team.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develops brand strategy, promotional campaigns and tactical plans within marketing budgets
• Prepares content of Integrated Brand Teams and Launch Teams
• Runs market research programs & market insights for responsible brand and monitors /anticipates market development
• Responsible for execution, monitoring and analysis of the agreed tactical plans in order to ensure the growth of the brand(s)
• Lead the development of promotional activities in line with internal SOPs and Code of Conduct guidelines.
• Monitor and control brand budgets, forecasts and expenses and assess the marketing mix of the product to evaluate cost effectiveness and results.
• Identifies area market insights and opportunity via customer interactions
• Executes central marketing activities as well as regional initiated marketing activities
• Monitors product performance and external environment using appropriate tools and taking corrective action if required to meet business objectives
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree
• Czech language – native level, English – proficient
• Brand management experience from pharma field (Rx or OTC)
• Do you know how to work with data from the market (evaluate the situation and predict)
• You are innovative and visionary!
• Digital savvy
• High learning agility
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network