Job Description$13bn! The total worldwide sales of Novartis Oncology reported by the team led by you.
Your role ensures financial performance through strategic analysis and optimal resource allocation in order to reimagine cancer across 70 countries
Your key responsibilities:
• Engage with Medical Experts (MEs) to educate on medical/scientific information
• Ensure appropriate identification/mapping of MEs/ Key Accounts including identification of opportunities to involve MEs when a specific medical need is identified to provide support -Develop and execute ME engagement plans to effectively prioritize and strategically engage MEs aligned with country strategy .
• Respond to unsolicited requests for information from MEs
• Inform and shape medical strategy by collecting impactful insights from MEs
• Support Novartis clinical research programs, optimize trial execution and provide scientific educational support to potential and actual study sites in collaboration with clinical operations. -Facilitate Investigator Initiated Trial (IIT) process upon investigator request
• Serve as a medical resource for disease area and compound/product training to field matrix colleagues.
What You’ll bring to the Role
• Works within Ethics and Compliance policies
• Achievement of annual targets for medical activities.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Minimum requirements• Operations Management and Execution
• Collaborating across boundaries
• Clinical Research Phases Medical Science and Disease Area
• Knowledge Medical Education and Scientific Engagement Third-Party Sponsored Trials Medical Governance