Medical Advisor, Transplant
Medical Advisor, Transplant
Job Description50+new launch product in next 5years in Novartis! In this job, crystallize value proposition of Novartis product and therapeutic concepts by generate evidence /insights to key influencers and stakeholders through customer interfaced medical affairs studies and researches to put right therapy to the right patients at the right time.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Proactive contribute to Local IPS plan and/or LRR cross functionally
• Develops, drive and Lead medical plans under the scope of IPS on behalf of whole medical affairs function
• Review and approval Promotional and non promotional materials as a faculty member of materials clearance committee to ensure they are fully aligned with NP4 guideline.
• Define, initiate, coordinate and manage local PMS /Observational studies, PhaseIIIb / IV studies in line with GCP, Local regulations and Global IPS Strategy and plan.
• Define IIT Strategies and responsible for the whole process of execution of IIT in align with GCP, Local regulations, including contract, payment and publication.
• Lead and oversee the Budget of medical affairs studies, responsible for the database management, CSR and publication process and results.
• Define and manage on Key scientific messages for assigned product(s) through scientific slides deck, presentations and other tools.
• Provide comprehensive Medical presentations and training to internal and external customers, for the accurate delivery of messages.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• Preferred Master Degree in clinical medicine with 2+ years experience in clinical practice and/or clinical research
• Advanced Knowledge of allocated therapeutic area including patients treatment status and unmet needs, society and KOLs.
• Strong scientific writing skills and proven evidence of scientific publications in National and international level.
• Well-developed planning and time management skills; Strong communication skills; Customer orientation;
• Fluent in Chinese and English writing and speaking
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
[Compliance sentences relevant to country]
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network