Senior Brand Manager
Senior Brand Manager
Job DescriptionOne of the leading cause of mortality in the Philippines is Cardiovascular Disease.
Despite availability of standard treatment, majority of patients do not reach treatment goals, leaving them at greater risk of heart attack and stroke.
New drugs have promised to raise the bar on efficacy but remain inaccessible to most patients.
Join our committed and purpose-driven team to reimagine management of LDL-C, a leading cause of cardiovascular disease, and ultimately save more patients’ lives.
As a Senior Brand Manager you will define product strategy in agreement with local management and the global launch team. This role will support Philippines’ ambition to Reimagine Growth through launch excellence, bringing our innovative anti-cholesterol medicine to more Filipinos.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop brand strategy, promotional campaigns and tactical plans within marketing budgets
• Run market research programs & identify market insights for responsible brand and monitor /anticipate market development
• Responsible for execution, monitoring and analysis of the agreed tactical plans in order to ensure the growth of the brand(s)
• Lead the cross-functional local/regional brand Team, incl. coordination of Integrated Product Strategy Plan, and monitoring the execution of objectives and Lead the development of promotional activities in line with internal SOPs and Code of Conduct guidelines.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• Graduate of any four-year course preferably in Business, Marketing or Allied Medical Science
• At least 4-5 years solid experience in brand management including customer facing / sales experience
• Medical and Product Knowledge’ Good negotiation and presentation skills
• Good working knowledge in computer (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network