Transformation & Operations Lead, MAP/DAM
Transformation & Operations Lead, MAP/DAM
Job Description2021 is an exciting year for Novartis as we accelerate our growth in the digital space.
The Transformation & Operations Lead, MAP/DAM (Material Approval Process & Digital Asset Management) is responsible for leading oversight of an integrated global MAP/DAM system, inclusive of development and integration efforts, technical administration and policy development, process establishment and future automations, metric development and delivery, and application of functional expertise to improve ongoing system administration. The individual in this role will also be responsible for oversight of direct report(s) that manage day-to-day MAP/DAM execution of technical system integrations and implementation.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Sets vision and direction for implementation and integration of a global MAP/DAM system
• Defines, analyzes, and develops system features and requirements
• Leads efforts across cross-functional teams to create and implement standard methodologies that support system functionality aligned with the US Pharma requirements and Global NGE initiatives
• Assesses, oversees, and implements new ways of optimizing the MAP/DAM processes leveraging automation tools and capabilities to improve speed to market, quality, and resource management
• Leads delivery of messaging, communication, and internal stakeholder outreach related to system implementation and/or ongoing administration as necessary
• Partners with stakeholders to resolve production and implementation issues as necessary and leads the address of internal customer concerns where required to enable rapid delivery
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Science, Library Science, or Computer Science required; Master’s Degree preferred
• Possesses deep understanding of digital asset management, automated asset workflows, enabling interoperability with DAM tools and consumer-facing channels to support creative teamwork, multifaceted sharing, and distribution of assets
• Has knowledge of Enterprise Content Management technologies, with specific focus on implementing Digital Asset Management systems, such as Aprimo, Veeva, or other similar platforms
• Experience overseeing process/system automation projects and leveraging natural language processing and/or artificial intelligence
• Project Management or CSPO certification preferred
• 7-10 years of leading large cross-functional teams on major projects preferred
• 5-7 years experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech, medical device, and/or other professional healthcare environment desirable
• Experience with Aprimo promotional approval and digital asset management systems
What you will receive in return?
Competitive salary, annual bonus, long term incentive for select levels, health insurance, paid vacation/holidays, potential flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!