Product Specialist (Oncology)
Product Specialist (Oncology)
Job Description5 new compounds in the coming 3 years in Singapore! Novartis Oncology is a leading innovator in cancer research and commercialization, with the goal of transforming cancer care by creating more effective options for patients. Uniquely we have bold pipelines in four therapeutic platforms, namely Targeted Therapy, Immunotherapy, Radioligand Therapy and Cell & Gene.
As a Product Specialist, you will play a role in achieving sales targets and promoting the products to the Healthcare Professionals for a specific account, product or a given territory in an Oncology specialty area.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Accountable for achieving agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales. Provide input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting.
• Develop business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales and marketing campaigns, sales presentations necessary to achieve agreed objectives.
• Provide network support, market access support, including referral networks. Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through various communication channels.
• Have a deep understanding in the respective specialist area and priority products. Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, programs, company developments, customers, and competitors.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and best in class customer relationship. Handle enquiries quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
• Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all reports.
• Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
Minimum requirements• Bachelor degree is Medical Science or other Science related discipline.
• Min 3-4 years of sales experience in Oncology portfolio.
• Strong customer orientation and has established network with Healthcare Professionals.
• Proficient and fluent in English (spoken and written), with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network