Public Affairs Senior Manager
Public Affairs Senior Manager
Job Description1 million is the number of patients that Novartis Worldwide touched in 2018. Have you ever imagined how does your work impacts society and how many lives can you improve through your daily activities?
With annual sales for 309 MDD in Mexico, Novartis Mexico has signed 06 agreements with Healthcare Institutes to provide High Specialty treatments to patients for improve and extend their lives.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Lead or support Public Affairs activities/projects to support business objectives, engage in partner engagement and hold key external partner relationships and become a role model for Novartis culture;
• Craft external policy and position Novartis as a trusted partner and deliver political intelligence and advice to relevant Novartis businesses;
• Identify, prioritize and drive topics which define policy environment for business to craft, represent, and advance Novartis legislative, policy and alliance strategic objectives;
• Chip in the creation, revision and publishing of policy documents, advocacy toolkits, training materials and execute product advocacy where applicable;
• Map external partners and systematically engage, setting up key platforms for engagement on key policy and business priorities, working in partnership;
• Lead teams on specific projects, through feasibility, planning, execution and reporting in cross-functional / cross-divisional team;
• Identify and analyze legislation that may affect Novartis business, as well as propose language and strategies to amend and improve legislation.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• Have a Business, Public Relation, Communication or similar Bachelor Degree; Sophisticated Spanish and English skills (written, reading and speaking);
• Has validated experience in a similar position having proven networks and relationships in government, associations, health institutions; Defining and implementing the business strategy aligned with the company policies; Being in contact with external vendors;
• Identified internal & external market trends, customer intelligence, sharing insight to take business decisions, negotiation and project management skills, collaboration across boundaries; becoming a trusted advisor for the ground-breaking plan;
• Preferably working before in Pharma companies, with Pharma projects or in a high regulated industry with a dynamic regulatory framework, knowledge of sector guidelines and regulations;
• Has excellent abilities to communicate, influence, persuade and negotiate with different teams and partners; Has high ethic and integrity skills; Looks always for Operational Perfection; Has the ability to seek problems and sophisticated issues; Has excellent teammate skills.
Competitive salary, annual bonus, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme, professional development, learning experiences, diversity & inclusion.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network