Disease Access Manager
Disease Access Manager
Job DescriptionDisease Access Manager
108,000! That’s the number of associates whose lives we touch and improve. As Disease Access Manager you will lead the implementation of a sustainable Patient Access strategy at a local level. Collecting and analyzing data to generate insights for Patient Access submissions that jointly create value for customers, patients and Novartis.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Lead projects to submit patient access dossiers to regulatory authorities applying high standards of operational excellence
• Deep understanding of customer needs and the competitive and P&R environment to provide early relevant input into local product development decisions
• Create insightful reports that translate the outputs of analysis of relevant data on pricing and reimbursement strategy of Novartis and competitor products into impactful business recommendations
• Build and leverage strong networks and relationships with key customers, key opinion leaders and individual and institutional key decision makers, to optimize the positioning and messaging of Novartis products and facilitate the co-creation of value propositions with customers
• Leads the local input to both global and local Pricing
• Good negotiation skills and ability to support (& understand from commercial point of view) tender/deal with the region
• Adapt Global Healthcare Economics models to accurately reflect local environments
• Maintain and update all relevant P&R tools and systems
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in Market Access strategies
• Experience with reimbursement dossier compilation
• Proven ability to understand and clearly communicate scientific and economic topics
• Strong negotiation and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
You’ll receive: Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office; Flexible working hours
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network