Head of Innovation Hub
Head of Innovation Hub
Job Description50+！We are aiming to submit 50+ NDA applications in China during 2019-2023. Innovation Hub Head will lead innovation Hub to design and optimize Novartis Oncology digital strategy, build the capability of the Centre of Excellence (COE), and deliver innovative close-loop healthcare solution. As the digital leader, He/she is aiming to establishing in house digital capability of OBU (WeChat platform for HCPs and patients) and exploring the external innovative alliance opportunity. The objective of this role is to lead the team to drive the actionable digital healthcare solutions to ensure a superior digital experience in every touch point along the patient journey.
• To lead the Innovation hub team as the Digital CoE of OBU, and work with digital BP team, design and optimize Novartis Oncology digital strategy, and fulfil business needs and bring customer superior experience in engagement;
• To drive the company owned platforms and capabilities, integrated with CRM, internal resource and data engine, and establish digital culture and governance of OBU, get alignment with all cross functions in the governance committee;
• To lead OBU digital healthcare solution, from project initiative to the execution. Ensure continuous communication and engagement with key stakeholders throughout the solution development process;
• To identify potential partners and 3rd party collaboration models, and explore external innovative alliance opportunity, such as with innovative digital Startups;
• Closely collaborate with global/ regional team and continuously improve digital capabilities of China.
Minimum requirements• University degree, 10 years’ experience in pharma industry with solid experience of digital;
• Healthcare background preferred, MBA or consulting background is a plus;
• Demonstrated comprehensive or close-loop digital experience in delivering digital solutions;
• Has a deep understanding of China digital situation and unique viewpoints of local innovation;
• Has strategic thinking and communication skill, and experience of leading and managing a team and projects in a dynamic environment;
• Has strong experience developing and coaching internal talent as well as pipelining external talent to sustain a high caliber team.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network