Head of SFE&CRM
Head of SFE&CRM
Job Description105,000 people re-imagining medicine for more than 750 million people globally. As part of the team this role is critical in ensuring effective sales resource model and executing to meet company strategy objectives with alignment with global guidelines with constant improvement to maximize business impact and ROI on field force.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Plan and evaluate processes and activities to ensure that all core elements of Sales force effectiveness are fully scoped, planned, executed and continuously reviewed in accordance with expectations, global guidelines and business cycle deadlines.
• Design and implement of single approach to SFE management across all BFs. Contribute to FF digital transformation and alignment with business digital ambitions.
• Develop, improve and administer sales incentive plans, reward schemes and policies that contribute to the development of a high performance culture across the sales organization.
• Manage process of target setting aligned with business objectives and tactics. Use Strong expertise with different methodologies to design all elements with regular reviews to improve accuracy, relevance and impact
• Drive Segmentation, Targeting, Territory Design & Resource Deployment and optimization. Provide expert advice and guidance to ensure appropriate coverage of high value customers and management of field sales return on investment.
• Own CRM tool life cycle management, including development of business user requirements, change request and ensuring user project lead role
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• Strong functional competencies such as managing salesforce Incentive, targets, resource optimization, PST, activity planning, performance management
• Analytical skills and problem solving
• Strategic thinking
• Digital savvy
What we offer for you:
Competitive salary and annual bonus level, medical insurance (for the employee and children, additional discount given for close relatives), life insurance, meal allowance, mobile compensation, flexible working hours and 2 possible home office days monthly, internal and external educational courses and trainings, 3 additional days of paid vacation, professional and career development opportunities (locally as well as worldwide).
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.