Medical Advisor Dermatology
Medical Advisor Dermatology
Job DescriptionMedical Advisor Dermatology, Novartis, Italia
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Contribute medical, clinical expertise and scientific advice to all allied departments in local CPO including support to the local team for timely execution of studies conducted in the CPO and to RA in interactions with authorities. Collaborate effectively with CPO, Regional and Global Teams in the execution of relevant clinical activities, including initial input in protocols and ongoing medical support.
• Drive the product strategy and contribute to strategic alignment of assigned Development Project(s) and Brand(s) in local BU. May function as the medical disease product champion. Work as strategic partner with Marketing for Novartis development project(s) and marketed product(s). Provide comprehensive product / disease and therapies presentations and training to internal and external customers, including the field force, for the accurate delivery of messages in line with global plans.
• Plan, initiate, manage the implementation and drive timely publication of Post Phase III clinical activities including local profiling programs when applicable. Responsible for local clinical trial oversight of adverse event reporting together with NPS as well as clinical input into adherence to GCP, and in line with ICH and local regulations. May lead local clinical project teams cross functionally.
• Meet customers needs and expectations with regards to assigned Brand(s) for delivery of Novartis messages to key influencers and stakeholders as the brand champion interface for internal and external customers. Work with Medical Scientific Liaisons proactively to ensure market preparation pre- and post-launch. Develop and maintain the support of KOLs, influencers and key external stakeholders.
• Maintain ethical standards of CPO operations to contribute proactively to a credible reputation for
Novartis CPO in the local Health Care and Medical community. In collaboration with Clinical Operations advise / recommend potential investigators for local and global studies, ensuring the right mix of KOLs.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• Preferable Medical Degree or PhD.
• Fluent English, local language.
• 2-3 Years pharmaceutical industry experience in Medical Department.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network