Solutions Architect M&A
Solutions Architect M&A
Job Description2019, Novartis committed to invest minimum $10bn / year in Mergers and Acquisitions. Thus the variety of systems we have to architect is just amazing.
Our Solutions Architect M&A will contribute to the development of architectural standards, and the direction and design of architecture for a business or technical domain. Contribute to efforts to elaborate and communicate the architecture of the given domain and/or develop architectural solutions for projects and programs.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop architectural solutions for a complex business area or deliver architectural services or governance activities.
• Elaborate the solution architecture for a specific solution based on architecture-significant requirements and company-wide architecture standards
• Utilize architecture patterns to suggest the most adequate utilization of technical platforms in support of the holistic solution architecture design.
• Maintain and evolve Architecture tools and platforms, principles, policies and standards
• Contribute to the elaboration of the future applications’ landscape of acquired/divested companies (Mergers and Acquisitions)
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• 10+ years IT experience
• Mergers/Acquisitions/Alliances/JV Multi-national global experience Programming and databases
• University degree in business/technical area or equivalent
• Experience in architecting, designing and implementing solutions on SaaS and Cloud Technologies (MS Azure, AWS)
• Good understanding of security and integration challenges
• TOGAF experience or other enterprise architecture framework
• Familiar with Micro-Service Oriented Architecture, containerization and serverless architectures
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to 3% of your gross monthly base salary; Risk Life Insurance (full cost covered by Novartis); 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
#LI-NOV = Novartis