TA BP, Digital and Technical Sourcing
TA BP, Digital and Technical Sourcing
Job Description125,000 associates, 144 nationalities, with products impacting the lives of 927 million people across 155 countries! Without the Talent Acquisition team, we would not be able to hire some of the best talent around the world to help bring medicines to patients. We want curious, courageous and collaborative people like you to join our inspiring environment. Here you get an opportunity to make a genuine impact on our patient driven mission. Here people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
We are looking for a Technical Sourcer to join our growing team and help shape Novartis’ future by defining and executing a strategy to fill the data and digital talent pipelines. In this role, you will support a small number of global recruiters to build pipeline for a network of global positions. This role reports to the APAC Digital Talent Acquisition Lead.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Work closely with global Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
• Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
• Find, engage and activate passive candidates with Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
• Collaborate with hiring managers and recruiters to understand niche role requirements and build strategic sourcing plan/timeline.
• Research current team to identify potential gaps to make data-driven recommendations and prioritize diversity in hiring decisions.
• Research, identify and attract talent to drive passive candidate engagement in various types of industries such as Biomedical, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Information Technology, Financial, Cloud Computing, and more.
Minimum requirements• University degree / Graduate degree / Master’s Degree English
• 3 - 5 years of technical sourcing experience.
• Experience sourcing profiles for one of the following: data science, artificial intelligence, digital marketing, and data strategy or product management.
• Ability to prioritize and succeed in a highly ambiguous environment with competing demands.
• Strong commitment to teamwork and collaboration.
• Experience with Avature, LinkedIn Recruiter, Brassring are preferred.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network