Medical Scientific Liaison
Medical Scientific Liaison
Job Description200 million patients worldwide are treated with Novartis ophthalmic products. Our Ophthalmology Franchise is re-imagining what’s possible by bringing life-altering treatments to patients with visual impairments and blindness. You will play a central role in bringing new treatments to the Philippines market as well as supporting currently marketed treatments, collaborating with medical specialists in building scientific partnerships, preparing medical education and leading all aspects of clinical trial activities. You can impact lives.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Build scientific partnerships with healthcare professionals and decision makers to build advocacy.
• Strategically prepare and support the development, launch and commercialization of drug products through education of KOLs/Key Stakeholders
• Provide and discuss scientific information and data to healthcare professionals to ensure quality and accuracy of medical and scientific information on new treatment options including Novartis products and selected areas of therapeutic interest
• Contributes to mapping/profiling of KOL/decision makers in line with segmentation.
• Collect, analyse and report insights (i.e. CRM System) that may impact Novartis development plans /trial designs
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• Medical Degree with solid medical/technical background
• Fluent in English & Local Language (oral and written)
• .Proven ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer, credible relationships in order to educate and negotiate KOL/decision makers
• Thorough knowledge of clinical medicine, disease management, and medical research in at least one therapeutic area.
• Ability to synthesize recent scientific information, analyse them within strategic and regulatory settings
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network