APAC Theragnostics Key Account Manager
APAC Theragnostics Key Account Manager
Advanced Accelerator Applications, a Novartis company, is an innovative radiopharmaceutical company developing, producing and commercializing molecular nuclear medicine theragnostics. AAA offers professionals the opportunity to face new challenges and pursue a career in a fast growing, technology driven healthcare company. We are passionate about improving patient health by leading innovation in nuclear medicine. We are looking for people who share our commitment to help us achieve this goal. Advanced Accelerator Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Job DescriptionJob Purpose:
The Key Account Manager (KAM) will be responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing a strategic and tactical business plan for their assigned territory, including influencing KOLs and other decision makers. Responsibility will be for the sales of approved NET products in Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan. The KAM will serve as the key AAA customer contact and will be in charge of forging long-term business relationships with key decision-makers and influencers throughout the hospital, cancer center, clinic and office. He/She will be in charge of fostering in the target centers a Theragnostic community encompassing Nuclear Medicine stakeholders and NET specialists stakeholders.
The KAM collaborates with Market Access, Medical Affairs, Sales Leadership, Marketing, Customer Service, Operations and Finance, to develop and execute account centric plans aligned with AAA strategic imperatives. This position will report to the APAC Cluster Head and will have no direct reports. Significant travel is required including some weekends
• Identify potential NET centers, support the centers in their preparation to start the activity, monitors their readiness, and support them through the ordering and delivery process. Contributes to build a Theragnostic Community in each NET Center as well as at National level by building bridges between Nuclear Medicine community and NeuroEndocrine Tumours community.
• Design and execute all account business plans in collaboration with market access and Medical Affairs, and Sales Representative (when available) counterparts. Update and refine as needed.
• Facilitate the education of AAA products and services (i.e. full prescribing information, product administration, patient support services, etc.), and customer specific tactics/programs with key stakeholders and decision makers (i.e. Physicians, Technologists, Radiation Safety Officer/Health Physicist, Administration, Nursing, Pharmacy Director, CEO, Program Director, Head of Patient Services, Head of Reimbursement and Patient Assistance, Head of Procurement, Lab Director, etc.) and train end users in the application of AAA products
• Conduct regular business analyses of the local market and assist finance team in reducing outstanding or overdue invoice issues
• Identify, develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Neuro Endocrine Tumor networks in assigned regions, (include in business plan - mapping of key stakeholders and patient flows)
• Leverage knowledge of influential networks & affiliations (i.e. Societies, Patient Advocacy Group, etc.) to realize business objectives.
• Lead the identification of potential AAA NET speakers within the Oncology centers and manage relationship/utilization and any programs. Develop advocates in his / her territory.
Minimum requirementsMindset: We’re looking for true entrepreneurs able to start the business from scratch. Autonomous, self-driven people
Education: Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Life Sciences, or a Business-related discipline) required.
• A minimum of 10 years of hospital/oncology
• Experience in working in multi-country setting
• Experience in working with nuclear medicine is a plus
Languages: Mandarin & English fluent, written & spoken