Continuous Improvement Lead
Continuous Improvement Lead
Job DescriptionIn Novartis we aim to find a person who can analyse the current situation of different departments and lead the transformation of the company to a more efficient level.
You will monitor and redesign organizational processes to make them more efficient.
You will focus on data through research and analysis to map out inefficient workflows, remove unnecessary tasks and low-value activities, and propose solutions.
You will take the lead to implement changes, and act as a leader and mentor throughout the organization.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Analyze Business Processes: Analyze existing business processes using various methods such as gap analysis. * Find opportunities for improvement as well as losses to troubleshoot and determine root causes. Said opportunities may be found by examining current output reports such as Internal Audit, Monitoring Visits and Risk Assessments.
* Develop Strategies: Act as internal consultant, developing short- and long-term strategies for the organization and possibly incorporating Scrum, Agile, and other practices in order to pursue innovative solutions.
* Enable improvement and reduce costs, both in terms of sales and workflow inefficiencies.
* Lead Activities: Coordinate and lead key projects for improvement across all levels of the organization. Oversee several teams indirectly and collaborate with managers & process owners to redesign processes and present proposals to the leadership team.
* Monitor Progress: Monitor progress in to validate if changes have returned valuable results. Establish adequate metrics at the start of a project and compare actual project results against these, regularly generating detailed update reports for the leadership team.
* Provide Mentorship: Coordinate workshops and team trainings, openly sharing their guidance and technical expertise across departments and divisions, ensuring that learning resources are available and fellow associates make continuous improvement an integral part of its culture.
Minimum requirementsWhat you'll bring to the role:
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, management or a related field + MBA
2-6 years of experience in project and process management, compliance and consultancy.
Microsoft Suite (including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
Fluent English and Spanish.
Previous Consulting and Project management experience.
Excellent communication skills.
Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus.
You’ll receive: Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office; Flexible working hours
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.