Global Product Owner ACTalya
Global Product Owner ACTalya
Job Description30,000+ associates in Pharma and Oncology are focused on getting our medicines to the patients that need them while providing value added services to Healthcare Providers. Our Digital Commercial Execution team has been formed to provide digital programs and solutions at scale that will have significant impact on the success of the enterprise and that are implemented at scale across our Pharma and Oncology businesses. These solutions are relevant to millions of customers and applicable to more than 100,000 daily interactions with Healthcare Providers. Play a key role in a team that will build an industry leading, future-proofed foundation that will power commercial teams by putting data, digital, and artificial intelligence in practice.
In this role you are responsible for defining and creating a digital product as part of an industry-leading commercial data analytics platform for Pharma and Oncology that will improve the impact of our sales and marketing teams. You will support our commercial business units to move from data rich to delivering insights from data/digital to benefit our patients.
You will lead a Product Team working to co-design with the end customer and further evolve the real time personalized AI assistant ACTalya for all field associates and ensure the solution meets the business needs as well as drives impact (productivity, sales, ROI...), integrating all other field tools to enable a single interaction and best end user experience.
The Global Product Owner sets the product vision, identifies, and prioritizes features to build a minimum viable (lovable) product to incrementally deliver maximum business value. You are accountable for maximizing the value and use of a product, as measured by business KPIs, throughout the product lifecycle. The Product Owner is a servant leader to an empowered team and responsible for being empathetic to the customer and making decisions based on the customers’ needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
Serving the customer:
• Ensure the customer’s needs are driving the design of the product throughout the product lifecycle
• Maintain ongoing interaction with the customer, including through demos and pilots, ensuring customer’s needs are understood and fulfilled in the product
• Measure and respond to customer input, experience, and feedback to ensure high satisfaction with the product
• Ensure deployment success by partnering with the business to successfully implement tools and support business to evolve relevant business process End-to-end product accountability
• Drive product definition, set clear vision, and roadmap, continuously communicating it
Supporting empowered Product Teams:
• Accountable for the product’s output and value of the product
• Ensure the team is comprised of the necessary skillset and capabilities to deliver the product
• Establish and manage teams of individuals with diverse backgrounds
Stakeholder engagement and communication:
• Work with stakeholders within the organization to build transparency and incorporate inputs as needed
• Ensure ongoing awareness and alignment between product team and partners
• Champion product vision, secure resources and remove roadblocks
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• Technical/ Scientific degree level qualification (Pharmacy, Engineer, Chemistry); professional accreditation in Data Science and/or enabling technologies desired
• Proven Product Management skills; experience working in product teams or innovation or startups or digital/tech highly desirable
• Experience working on technical or analytical projects, with a deep understanding of customers
• Experience working in a complex organization, building relationships and driving engagement
• A toolkit for product leadership that includes an understanding of Agile and Lean methodologies, and OKRs. Experience of delivery through these methods is highly desirable
• Commercial experience in various roles and within pharma highly desirable
• Previous experience in continuous improvement and change management; excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to drive with limited information, willingness to adapt, speak-up and challenge, and take calculated risks
• Intense curiosity: able to dig beneath the surface of a problem, interrogate the question, and synthesize clear hypotheses that can be engineered and tested.
• Empathy with customers and ability to understand being in their shoes; obsessed about impact
• Openness to new ideas and alternative perspectives; able to adjust and flex as needed to the customer
• Previous experience and strong mindset in continuous improvement and change management; Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and reliably. Experience in international, complex and dynamic environments.
WHY CONSIDER NOVARTIS?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.