Job Description50 Million! That is the number of how many secondary prevention patients worldwide do not achieve LDL-C lowering goals and remain at increased cardiovascular risk despite being on current standard of care.
This position will be responsible for managing – i.e. planning, coordinating and communicating – complex administrative and organizational assignments; as well as dealing with company relevant very confidential material, data and information.
• Deals with complex administrative and organizational assignments independently and takes care of general administrative tasks.
• Screens, deals with and replies to correspondence, triages email, reminds and follows up topics as necessary to be taken care of by the manager. Is responsible for proper filing. Takes care of address databases, data synchronization. Picks up and deals with manager’s phone messages.
• Takes proactively care of manager’s schedule. Prioritize people and meetings, proactively follows up with issues, timelines, etc.; schedules appointments on manager’s or own behalf according to strategic planning processes and overviews process related deadlines, organizes and supervises department specific processes.
• Deals with meeting organization (logistics and agenda, records action items and assists in the development of documents and power point presentations)
• Composes, types and edits a variety of correspondence, reports, memoranda and other material for the brand directors and the brand team members
• Deals with all issues regarding travel arrangements, itinerary, meetings, bookings of tickets, expense claims, etc.
• Informs, advises and supports the team, colleagues and associates from outside the team on processes, guidelines and services that are specific to the franchise and brand teams and to Novartis in general. Accommodates customers’ specific needs. Is a professional partner to people within and outside the department, at the headquarter and globally.
• Absolute confidentiality and discretion in relation to various issues as: recruiting, interviews, organizational matters, company deals, contract negotiation, etc. is required.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• Commercial training (e.g. Swiss Association of Commercial Employees, business school) or equivalent (e.g. other vocational qualification. Higher and additional education a plus
• Fluent written and spoken English. Knowledge of other languages a plus
• Must have very good administrative skills/experience.
• Experience as Administrative Specialist or additional career training. Well-versed with the latest Novartis administrative processes and Tools
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.