Junior Marketing Manager
Junior Marketing Manager
Job Description750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
The Junior Marketing Manager supports the Seniors Marketing Managers on the Development, implementation of marketing plans, which optimise profitability, market share and revenue growth for a brand (s) in the short and long term.
• Provides direct support to Senior Marketing Managers on developing and implementing the marketing strategy
• Participates in the preparation of strategic and tactical marketing plans (IPS,Brands Plans)
• Follows-up and monitors the roll out of cross FsWA operational/tactical marketing plans
• Supports development, production and implementation of all promotional campaigns to support sales force
• Supports for material approval process
• Presents communication tools to the sales force to use them adequately
• Actively supports product prelaunch and post launch activities
• Ensures compliance to Novartis SOPs
• Leads or supports as appropriate marketing projects (Market research, digital ..)
• Develops innovative marketing activities and promotional mix to meet brand objectives and customer needs.
• Monitors business performance, environmental changes and competitive situation via appropriate tools to plan proactively corrective actions as required to meet business objectives.
• Regular presence in the field (joint visits , events)
• Liaises with external agencies to prepare local marketing events and materials
• Frequently interacts with customers and patients to receive insights about their needs and expectations
• Lead Therapeutic areas: Pain, Cardiovascular
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Release new campaign / Promotional material 2 to 3 times a year
• Reports of frequent interaction with customers to maximize insights (at least 25% of time).
• Full financial support of Advertising and Promotion budgets within 5%
• Full understanding and use of key market research approaches and giving recommendations and acting on results that create positive business outcome.
• Build key/priority brands allocated
• Reconciliation of activities
Minimum requirements• Scientific and /or Business Master Degree
• University degree or equivalent in Science, Pharmacy and Marketing or Business qualification.
• At least 1 year of relevant professional experience. First experience within the pharmaceutical industry is very welcome
• Soft skills: High motivation to engage and support a young and dynamic team ; good communication skills; autonomy; pro-active approach; team player
• Knowledge of statistical analysis tools (IMS data)
• Trade Marketing experience will be a plus