Senior Communications Manager, Digital
Senior Communications Manager, Digital
Job Description100,000 unique individuals work at Novartis, all with different needs and aspirations, aligned to a single inspirational purpose: to Reimagine Medicine for millions of patients around the world.
Your business acumen and communications mastery will help the world understand what these associates do, why it matters, and how Novartis is striving to reimagine medicine.
The purpose of this position is to help position Novartis as a leading medicines company powered by data science and digital technology as well as to help strengthen our position within the health-tech ecosystem and support our enterprise digital transformation with compelling audience-led content and tactics.
You will be responsible but not limited to:
• Co-design and implement an internal communications strategy aimed at strengthening our enterprise digital community so we can better tap into our collective expertise and accelerate our transformation.
• Support our Global Data Science and Artificial Intelligence team with tactics that strengthen our internal community as well as help our talent teams attract the best external talent.
• In close collaboration with the Digital Office, support the design of events and forums that help foster collaboration and alignment across the community.
• Design and lead enterprise-wide awareness campaign, demystifying digital by drawing on tangible use cases that bring our digital transformation to life. For example: In close partnership with Digital Learning and HR, promote the specialized opportunities on offer to associates across the company and work with communicators and digital leads across the divisions to ensure our digital strategy is effectively and consistently communicated at global, regional and country levels.
• Support the development and execution of integrated communications strategies that help position Novartis as a digital leader, preferred partner and employer of choice within the health tech ecosystem. Working in close collaboration with Group External Communications, Digital Talent and Digital Office. For example: Help our digital leaders represent Novartis at the most appropriate global events and support the scaling of Digital programs including the Biome.
Minimum requirements• University degree in relevant area (communications, strategy, data and digital)
• Proficient in English (read/ write/ speak)
• 7+ years in communication with strong focus on internal communication but experience developing external content including social
• Ability to network with and influence Novartis leadership teams of various functions at Global, Region and Country levels
• Solid understanding of digital, health tech landscape and audience
• Proven experience leading high-impact programs that support global business transformations
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
Thank you for your interest in the Novartis Group of Companies. Please note that our global headquarters will be closed from December 20th to January 5th (included) for the holiday season. Consequently, please except a delay in your profile assessment and feedback on your application. Wishing you a merry festive season and best wishes for 2020!