Trade Account Manager
Trade Account Manager
Job DescriptionThe role will supports the achievement of Novartis business goals by building specific key trade account strategy and ensuring the highest possible Trade Customer Service Levels. Responsible in building account strategy and trade program implementation on assigned national and large volume key trade accounts and will establish Novartis as the preferred partner of choice with assigned trade accounts.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Sets business strategy, plans, priorities, budgets and performance objectives for assigned national and large volume key trade accounts; ensures cross-functional alignment with Marketing, Sales, Market Access and other key functions.
• Leads in the business development process, account and brand penetration efforts in national and large volume key trade accounts through portfolio management, product introduction / listing and activity management.
• Ensures achievement of the Trade Management plans and delivery of the required financial results, including sales and account receivables
• Acts as point of integration for services across the Novartis business units in specific Trade Accounts.
• Provides expert insight in retailing market, competitive intelligence activities and its possible impact on CPO business objectives.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in Science/ Business Marketing
• 4-5 years operational experience in customer-facing roles with some sales leadership including key account management experience.
• Has strong medical/product knowledge and selling skills
• Effective negotiation and analytical skills
• With strong people orientation, managing and influencing a highly competitive work force
Why consider Novartis?
That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.