Solution Team Lead
Solution Team Lead
Job DescriptionTwo companies and one incredible alliance. Novartis and Microsoft have formed alliance to leverage data & Artificial Intelligence (AI) to develop transformative medicines faster and more cost-effectively for patients worldwide. We are seeking a thought leader and team builder to join the Novartis Innovation AI Lab to advance the field of Life Science and healthcare analytics.
In this newly formed alliance with Microsoft, you will lead the strategic direction for use cases and lead the solution delivery for Novartis.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage the solution delivery team for the AI Innovation Lab
• Oversee all use cases, provide strategic and program leadership and ensure effective portfolio management
• Define product roadmaps and manage data science highly visible projects from conceptualization to delivery
• Take a hands-on role and coach data science teams to deliver on multiple projects
• Facilitate design and creation of knowledge repositories
• Collaborate with the digital and DSAI teams
• Coach and mentor associates
• Inspire others on culture change
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• An advanced degree (master’s or doctoral) in a highly quantitative field including but not limited to Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Biomedial Engineering, Computational Physics, Electrical engineering
• Thought leadership in application of Data Science in Life sciences industry
• A strong track record of communicating and partnering with senior stakeholders to deliver scalable global solutions
• Strong experience leading agile teams and managing solution delivery
• Cross-industry experience highly preferred and previous experience in either pharma, biotech or healthcare desired.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.