Job Description750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
For our Cardio-Vascular-Metabolic team, we are looking for a new Medical Representative, based in Timisoara, whose main responsibilities will be to ethically promote the Novartis products within the assigned portfolio to health care professionals (HCPs) in public and health medical system and to pharmacists working in public and closed-circuit pharmacies in Romania, in compliance with the marketing strategy.
Minimum requirements- University degree - preferably in Medicine or Pharmacy;
- English - intermediate level (writing and speaking);
- 2 - 5 years in a position with similar duties in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Previous Cardio experience is a plus;
- PC: knowledge of Windows MS Office, Internet, e-mail;
- Category B driving license.