Product Manager (Cardio)
Product Manager (Cardio)
Job DescriptionAlmost every 10th person in Russia suffers from Heart Failure but not everyone is aware of it. Joining Novartis Cardio marketing team gives you a forward-thinking opportunity to increase disease awareness and impact bigger number of patients.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited:
• Development and implementation of the brand strategy, brand plans and brands initiatives.
• Conducting analysis and brand reviews (competitors, category, customer trends; post activity effectiveness evaluation)
• Ensuring efficient budget execution and expense control
• Execution of communication plan in line with brand objectives and customer needs.
• Communication of product information, marketing strategy and activities to sales team and other involved departments
• Participation in cycle meetings and organization of product trainings for sales employees.
• Development and production of marketing materials and other promo tools
Minimum requirementsYou would be a good match for this role, if you:
• Have a university degree
• Have 2+ years’ experience as a Product manager or Junior Product Manager in well-known company (in pharma or other industries - banking, FMCG, automotive, etc)
• Have a good mix of creative and analytical skills
• Have successful marketing background
• Usually justify your strategic proposals by trusted data
• Are good at building partner relationship with key parties
• Speak proficient English (critical)
What we offer for you:
• Competitive salary and annual bonus level
• Medical insurance (for the employee and children, additional discount given for close relatives)
• Life insurance, meal allowance, mobile compensation;
• Flexible working hours and 2 possible home office days monthly;
• Internal and external educational courses and trainings;
• Additional 3 additional days of paid vacation;
• Professional and career development opportunities (locally as well as worldwide).
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our Novartis group products touched. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.