Senior BPA Manager - Solids
Senior BPA Manager - Solids
Job Description[Senior BPA Manager - Solids] – [El Masnou]
BPA Manager supports the Network Head, Network Finance Head and sites managing and analysing financial performance and KPIs for all sites in a Network within Solids Technology Platform. Drive all planning and reporting cycles within Network Performing analysis for decision support. Own cTPC analysis for business cases.
To learn more about Novartis Spain, visit: http://www.novartis.es/
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support performance management and analysis to meet financial targets and improve financial results for Network.
• Own all requests related to cTPC analysis to support various business cases.
• Manage financial results and plans across all areas, i.e. Operating Income, Capital investments, Net Working Capital, Headcount, etc.
• Support for all planning cycles for Network: Target budgeting, financial strategic planning for Solids, Latest Forecast, Latest Outlooks forecasting
• Support preparation of management reports within agreed deadlines for Executive reviews
• Support the systems improvement/digital transformation Solids Platform agenda ie. Qliksense, AI pilots
• Support Solids Platform with detailed analysis of third party spend (Contingent Labor, Direct spend, Professional services, etc).
• Improve quality and speed of decision making in Network based on solid financial data and calculations, also including investment/CAPEX
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in business, economics or related field
• Fluent English; other languages as an advantage • Minimum 3-5 years financial experience in Manufacturing operations
• Finance background, especially Manufacturing Finance and Cost Accounting
• Good communications and presentation skills as well as analytical skills
• International experience or working in international environment
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Once your application has been received via our Novartis careers portal, your CV will be reviewed by our team of recruiters. If shortlisted, you can expect a call from an international number.