BPA Manager, Norway
BPA Manager, Norway
You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
Job Description80! The Franchise is expected to grow more than 80% in 2019 and will continue the momentum in next few years. This role will lead the financial management and own the Nordics P&L of Cardio Metabolic Franchise, drive growth for the important strategic brands and future pipeline.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Provides management with accurate, relevant business analysis to support and advice in monthly operational reviews and ad-hoc requests on revenues, SPC, variable costs, customers, product and sales channels, Profit and Loss (P&L) by area and shared service cost allocations.
• Performs analysis to evaluate risks or opportunities; makes recommendations to mitigate these risks.
• Ensures pro-active Business Partnering with Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, FSC and other Functions; supports implementation of smooth processes to support on time and accurate information gathering.
• Ensures on-going business performance is appropriately monitored and measured, and drives early warning for re-direction of resources with Business Partners.
• Drives profitability by analyzing financial impact of any significant investment in marketing activities.
• Drives the financial planning processes (budget, LO, O&R, etc) for franchise and provides support to Pharma financial planning processes.
• Ensures high forecasting accuracy on top and bottom line.
• Ensures integrity of data provided by commercial teams, and provides value adding recommendations.
• Drives and improves business case proposals and profitability tracking.
• Leads the monthly BPA closing procedure and management reporting packages.
• Drives communication with franchise, CPO finance peers and BPA team.
• Analyzes investments and sales to provide resource allocation recommendations.
• Continually improves and streamlines management reporting processes and systems.
• Develops and strengthens the BPA function.
• Works within Integrity and Compliance policies and ensures those around him/her do the same.
• Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• Bachelor’s degree or above in the field of finance or accounting.
• English (Fluent).
• Preferably one Nordic language (Fluent).
• 2-5 years of experience within controlling and/or accounting.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent understanding of working with financial databases.
• Preferably also experience from working with SAP.
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.