Clinical Project Manager
Clinical Project Manager
Job Description90 - Is the total of all the local studies, Managed Access Programs (MAPs) and Investigator Initiated Trials (IIT) that this department have managed or continue to manage.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide operational leadership for the set-up, maintenance, completion and reporting of local studies in collaboration with relevant medical associates and other multi-functional teams/external stakeholders as applicable
• Project planning and timelines - Develop Gant charts in collaboration with medical associate and take ownership in the review and update of GANT on a frequent basis.
• Provide internal operational leadership in the set-up, maintenance and completion of IITs/RCs by working with internal multi-functional teams and external stakeholders
• Provide oversight of the budget related to agreed milestones in the contract and provision of drug related costs Local Studies (interventional, non-interventional and secondary source data generation)
• Lead or co-lead in the development, review and input into key study documents such as Protocol, Informed Consent, Statistical Analysis Plan, Data Management Plan, Tables, Figures and Listings and Clinical Study Report
• Ensure relevant systems are up to date with information and essential documents (e.g., Clinical Trial Management system, Document Management System and other global/local systems as relevant)
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree or equivalent in Science
• Fluent in English (oral and written).
• Experience conducting clinical trials across phase 1 to 4
• Previous experience in Oncology preferred
• Knowledge of operational management of conducting phase IV studies to time, budget and quality
• Strong ability in project management
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work easily in teams and proactively lead and support team members
• Ability to work in matrix environments
• Previous experience within Clinical Data Management
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working, Top UK Employer, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Paid holidays, Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Subsidised Canteen, Employee Recognition Scheme, Sports & Social Club, Learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
We announced we will have a new HQ in London; a new state-of-the-art office at The Westworks, in White City. Four business divisions (pharmaceuticals, oncology, Global Drug Development and Novartis Business Services) will be able to come together in one purpose-designed environment. The site will be ready for us by the end of Q4 2019.
For the sixth consecutive year, Novartis been certified a ‘Top Employer’ in the UK (2014-2019)!
We focus on creating an inclusive organisation and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population.
#LI-NOV = Novartis