Product Specialist - CNS (Johor)
Product Specialist - CNS (Johor)
Job DescriptionNovartis Pharmaceuticals brings innovative medicines to market to enhance health outcomes for patients and offer solutions to the healthcare providers who treat them.
To build and execute business plans to meet the sales goals for the assigned territory. To drive territory sales performance, market share and optimal resource utilization. To develop effective professional business relationships with customers that support delivery of business results in a specific therapeutic area. To implement robust action plans with all customers including general practitioners, hospitals, institutions, local health authorities or private payers. To differentiate Novartis as a leader in a specific therapeutic area.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Execute business plans for assigned product lines/brands, customers or therapeutic area; uncovers and develops new business opportunities.
• Develop and apply understanding of customer organizations and networks, and of diverse influences that affect customer decisions (e.g. peer relationships).
• Execute call plans for customers, including medical experts from customer or academic communities; calls on the right person to deliver the right message with the right frequency, develops business/clinical networks.
• Adapt and optimize approach and communications style during sales calls, responding appropriately to customer needs.
• Make effective use of available technologies and channels to support sales calls.
• Ensure that Novartis products and supporting services are broadly understood and available to more patients and customers.
• Deploy and use Marketing and Sales promotional materials and programs; coordinates direct promotion programs and facilitates pull-through activities.
• Use expert knowledge of Novartis products and of a range of therapy areas to build professional customer relationships and to support sound clinical discussions and presents highly technical portfolios to customer audiences, when necessary.
• Develop deep product and disease state knowledge in a specific therapeutic area and leverages this to build professional customer relationships and support sound clinical discussions.
• Use detailed knowledge of competitor products’ features and benefits during sales calls to improve sales of Novartis products.
• Allocate resources effectively for sampling, programs, and events, etc.
• Integrate customer-facing activities in cross-functional teams (e.g. Medical Affairs, Market Access) to achieve sales targets.
• Provide Novartis stakeholders and other colleagues with insight and feedback gained from customer interactions.
Why consider Novartis?:
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us, and help reimagine medicine.
Minimum requirements• Minimum 2 years of sales working experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Minimum a Degree in Medical Science or other related Science discipline.
• Proficient and fluent in the English and Bahasa Malaysia language (written and spoken).
• Willing to travel.