Digital Project Manager, Denmark
Digital Project Manager, Denmark
Job DescriptionDigital Project Manager, Sandoz Nordic, Denmark
2019 is an exciting year for the Novartis group as we accelerate our growth in the digital space. Sandoz is a world-leading generics and biosimilars company, which means we are able to bring medicines and innovation to millions of patients worldwide. We are continuing to embark on an exciting journey to further digitalize key processes and activities within our Commercial Operations, with the aim to better engage with our customers and serve our patients.
The purpose of the Digital Project Manager role is help set the vision and direction of this journey and to drive commercial e-projects through from initial concept to delivery. As a key partner to the commercial units, the Digital Project Manager will seek out new digital tools and platforms and be a sparring partner in setting the digital agenda. In addition, the Digital Project Manager will help define the digital data strategy and be a key enabler of this new and exciting step for Sandoz. This is a key strategic position for Sandoz, with the ability to greatly impact the business and our future within digital. It is also an opportunity to deliver finally implemented solutions and support the business colleagues in their use of the tools.
• Co-designing and driving the digital strategy and roadmap for all business units in the Nordics by gathering business requirements for key cross-commercial projects, such as e-detailing, social media programs, website development, and e-communication
• Crafting the gathering, maintenance, and utilization of digital data captured by our tools
• Applies project management principles, processes, and tools to ensure the delivery of training projects and communication with all involved partners
• Roll-out and training of solutions and daily maintenance/trouble shooting, including building of Web portal in Drupal and maintenance of users in digital communication platforms
• Setting and monitoring KPIs for digital initiatives and advising on corrections / improvements to meet critical metrics.
Minimum requirementsThe ideal candidate will have:
• IT, Digital Innovation, Project Management (APMP or PRINCE2), business, marketing, sales, design, data analysis
• English and one Nordic language
• Minimum 2 years experience in digital project management and working on solutions implementation from initial briefing to delivery
• Technical competence and understanding of Drupal, and preferably Apsis software
• Evidence of working with Agile project management methodologies
• Passion for technology, software, e-commerce and digital projects
• Proven experience of effectively managing large-scale projects from brief through to delivery
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability