Compliance Officer, Norway
Compliance Officer, Norway
Job DescriptionCompliance Officer, Oslo, Norway
130! That's the number of your great colleagues in Norway, who you enable to be successful in reimagining medicine. As part of the Nordic Compliance Team, you work as a business partner with colleagues across departments and across Nordic countries. Unbureaucratic and transparent, ethically solid and secure business processes are the goal for us as Nordic Compliance team. You are responsible for enabling, promoting and actively developing ethical business behaviour through effective implementation of the Novartis Integrity and Compliance Program in Norway.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Support the local business-owned implementation of Global Compliance Policies and Guidelines and external local code (such as Legemiddelindustriens Bransjeregler), and provide guidance on local processes.
• Collaborate closely with Nordic Compliance Team to co-drive consistent Nordic processes and to support colleagues across Nordic countries.
• Collaborate and partner closely with business leadership and other functions (e.g. Medical, Commercial, Legal).
• Lead the process for identification and management of risks in manner that drives the business forward to best serve patients.
• Actively engage in local external and internal Compliance networks to be part of shaping the environment and good industry practices.
• Conduct communication, training and monitoring activities to support awareness and knowledge of applicable Compliance rules.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• University Degree or equivalent in science, business, law or other relevant subject matter required
• Fluent in local language and English.
• Experience in a Compliance role and/or other relevant experience in healthcare industry or other highly regulated industry with its dynamics and regulatory framework preferred
• Proven ability to lead complex projects and collaborate within and across cross-functional teams and business units, in a matrixed environment
• Solution oriented mindset with good written and verbal communication skills.
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized lunch facilities, employee recognition scheme.
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and cover letter and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.
Additional information about the position gives Nordic Head Compliance Kaisa Hietaharju, [email protected]”
Deadline for applications is till 13/9/2019