Phase IV manager, Nordics
Phase IV manager, Nordics
Job Description30! 30 is the number of different ongoing research projects you will be monitoring and coordinating across 4 Nordics countries.
We are looking forward to meet with the candidates located in the area of Kista, Oslo, Espoo or Copenhagen. Join our Nordic Medical Affairs team!
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Act as the coordinator between Novartis employees and chosen vendor in all matters related to all local phase IV projects in the Nordics.
• Facilitate collaboration internally at Novartis between all departments at Medical (Medical Affairs , Regulatory Affairs, Patient Safety, Global Trial Monitoring, Quality Assurance when relevant), Business Franchise, Market Access, Logistics, Finance & Legal
• Help with input for the Study Concept Sheet and Support Study responsible Medical Advisor (MA)/Medical Science Liaison (MSL) in each step of the study
•Review and approve all contracts Follow up budget for phase 4 studies and regularly update to FMH, CMM, CSO, BPA
• Partner with relevant third party organizations to access registry data, ensuring information governance and data protection. Contribute to the identification of appropriate clinical investigators with research proposals that are consistent with Novartis’ product development strategies, and facilitates the Investigator-Initiated Trial (IIT) process as Nordic IIT champion.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• MD, PharmD, pharmacist, PhD and other life science education
• Fluent in spoken and written English and local Nordic language
• Experience in driving prospective or retrospective trials
We are looking forward to meet candidates who are proactive, driving the process, keeping an eye on the deadlines and collaborate well across the organisation.
Competitive salary with bonus
Strong work/life balance
Pension/risk life insurance scheme
5 weeks paid holiday, additional sick days
Plus additional benefits
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.