Learning Content Curator
Learning Content Curator
Job DescriptionThe Learning Content Curator will co-ordinate with our online learning providers and internal stakeholders to strategically & operationally curate our online learning content in line with learner and business needs.
1. Seek out and understand the strategic & operational initiatives within Novartis globally as well as regionally. Stay current on these.
2. Build & continuously update a mapping of the above initiatives as a continuous reference against which the content curation is performed
3. Operationally curate the online content in collaboration with relevant internal team and external providers
4. Monitor usage of the curated content and adapt / promote as applicable to ensure optimum learner experience by integrating most relevant as well as recommended content in UP4GROWTH
5. Report on online content usage and in partnership with our providers, generate insights and recommendations to optimize the learner experience
6. Act as main point of contact for content queries from learners and stakeholders
What you’ll bring to the role:
Learner uptake of our curated content vs non curated content
Learner & stakeholder feedback re available curated content and response levels to queries
Volume & quality of the curated content as measured to their matching to strategic & operational initiatives
Minimum requirementsDesirable requirements:
• University degree or equivalent in business or education related fields.
• Desirable - Further Education in e.g. Educational Sciences, Communications
Project Management,Data Analytics
• Minimum 5 years in the fields Learning and/or data analytics preferably related to online learning
• Track record of improving results by leveraging data analysis
• Is familiar with a Learning Management System’s functionality
• Strong consulting and communication skills with global stakeholders in written & spoken forms
• Experience of working in global, multi-cultural teams
• Knowledge of Pharma Industry not required.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.