Cell Therapy Medical Manager
Cell Therapy Medical Manager
Job DescriptionCell Therapy Medical Manager, Novartis Oncology, Bologna, Italia
The Cell Therapy Network Manager is responsible to build Cell&Gene Therapy pipeline awareness and to advocate and support product solutions in alignment with compound or brand strategy by exchange of scientific information/insights clinical trial support and projects in collaboration with Global Development team. Is also responsible to support the education and onboarding of treatment centers.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- To engage in scientific discussions related to Novartis C pipeline with Medical Experts to support exchange of scientific information/insights to advance understanding of new scientific principles, new trends and current scientific debates. Provide external and internal training on scientific data. To act as a strategic internal partner for Novartis and to provide continuous input on customers' views on C pipeline and products.
- To provide scientific and educational information to healthcare professionals on critical issues regarding specific patients and to develop long term professional relationships, build advocacy and gather the insights of current and future KOL/decision makers.
- To collect, analyze and report insights that may impact Novartis development or market access of Novartis C&G T products.
- To provide recommendations on sites’ feasibility and quality research and raise greater awareness of Novartis’s clinical research/trial program to enhance patient identification and trial accrual. Also contribute to develop the Regional and National Medical Plan.
- Upon investigators’ requests, to liaise between potential researchers and the Company on the IIT submission process to support independent clinical/pre-clinical research. To educate centres on the medical and safety aspects of patient treatment with Cell & Gene Therapy
In our high-performance team environment, the role requires key cross-functional collaboration.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
- Medical Doctor with solid medical/technical background
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Demonstrated record of success in Oncology, Hematology, Transplantation or Immunology within an Academic Institutional setting strongly preferred
Field based role: Bologna area
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.