Medical Advisor Oncology, Sweden
Medical Advisor Oncology, Sweden
Job DescriptionMedical Advisor Oncology, Sweden
As a Medical Advisor Oncology you will support several launches in the next few years in Sweden www.novartis.se. The position offers a broad portfolio, one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today and development opportunities.
The Role of the Medical Advisor Oncology is to support the strategy and clinical development, the launch and the commercialization of drug products to consolidate Novartis’s market position by providing medical information of compounds and indications and to collaborate closely with other departments and external stakeholders in the field. To build awareness around the Novartis pipeline and to support Product Solutions which are aligned with compound or brand strategy by exchanging scientific information, supporting clinical trials and give Medical input to key projects.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• To contribute to international studies through Medical input for Clinical Development Plans, study protocols, choice of study centres, feasibility, commitment of recruiting measurements.
• To contribute to international and regional studies and work alongside TMO and HQ/ORE.
• To develop close working relationships with physicians, Medical Experts and other partners in the health environment also by means of their organisation and management of Advisory Boards.
• To participate and contribute actively, as medical representative and content expert, in Disease Area Teams relative to upcoming launches, Life-Cycle Management and Marketing concepts, so as to support the team on scientific and clinical issues.
To plan and control the Phase-IV-Budget for project activities within their respective country
• Provide Medical input to key projects.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• MD preferably with a PhD degree and a specialty in oncology or hematology or a PhD within relevant background.
• Previous experience from the pharmaceutical industry is not a request but an advantage.
• English: fluent written & spoken. Local language preferred
• More than 2 years’ experience in clinical medicine and/or clinical research (preferred)
• Knowledge of the indication oncology (preferred)
• Experience of writing and designing study protocols (preferred)
• Good planning and organisational skills Medical and scientific writing skills
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.
Deadline for applications - 09.06.19