Manager Pricing (m/w/d)
Manager Pricing (m/w/d)
Job DescriptionTake control of your professional future in an innovative, global company. Alcon stands for innovative medicine products and devices all around ophthalmology, contact lenses and contact lens care. Alcon is successful in more than 70 countries all over the world. Always looking for new ideas to create innovative solutions, we are now searching for our Finance Department in Freiburg i. Br. for a
Manager Surgical Pricing & Value Based Contracts (m/w/d)
• Development of the German pricing system for the Surgical product portfolio in consultation with the Business Unit Surgical, Finance, Legal and General Management
• Responsible for the approval process and regular updates to the Pricing Approval Team on the status of pricing implementation
• Local contact person for the EMEA & Global Pricing Functions
• Incorporation of brand strategies, customer needs, competitive landscape, the requirements of health insurance funds, legal and internal compliance guidelines into the pricing system
• Ongoing update and monitoring of the realization of the pricing strategy
• Portfolio review of appropriate pricing in cooperation with Surgical BU (Lead: Sx Marketing)
• Support and development of tools (ROI, Budget Impact Models) for health insurance funds and eye surgeons, in order to develop health-economic analyses for the Alcon target groups in Germany.
• Supervision of bid invitation in the Surgical area as well as working out the bidding strategy
• Support for existing health insurance contracts and agreements
• Proactive identification of opportunities, including selective contracts with health insurance funds & physician networks by highlighting the value addition due to Alcon products.
• Support for contract definitions and contract implementation.
Minimum requirements• Degree in Business Administration or equivalent education, ideally with specialization in health economics
• English (business-fluent), German (business-fluent)
• Professional experience in the field of pricing, health economics, terms and conditions with health insurance companies and physician networks desirable
• Very good analysis and problem-solving skills, as well as strategic thinking capacity
• Entrepreneurial thinking as well as a high level of orientation towards target and result
• Ability to lead cross-functional project teams without direct reporting line
• Strong communication skills and convincing appearance
• Independent and responsible working style
• attractive and competitive compensation package including social benefits and pension scheme
• open company culture with a flat hierarchy
• flexible working culture and great scope for action
• challenging and varied work activities
• individual career development opportunities within an international Organisation
Come and join us and help us to shape our future together - one that’s full of opportunities! Interested? Please apply and let us know your earliest possible start date and salary expectation. Our recruiting process is supported by EXPERTS & TALENTS who will make contact with you.
We look forward to hearing from you!