International BioCamp 2013
Novartis Biotechnology Leadership Camp 2013
The Novartis International Biotechnology Leadership Camp (BioCamp) brings together selected top students from science and business universities from around the world.
The Novartis International Biotechnology Leadership Camp (BioCamp) is a pioneering three day seminar that brings the biotechnology sector closer to talented students from top universities around the world. Held at Novartis International Headquarters in Basel, Switzerland, the program offers participants an opportunity to
- Interact with key Novartis scientists who lead our unique approach to drug discovery
- Learn about breakthrough new medicines to address patients’ unmet medical needs
- Understand trends and challenges in the bio-technology sector
- Receive first-hand experience about starting and running a biotech company
- Explore career opportunities in the healthcare and biotech industries
- Network with talented students from other countries and get in touch with Novartis associates
We invite local university students focusing on natural sciences and/or business administration to apply for the 2013 International BioCamp. A total of 60 selected students from around the world will be chosen based on their academic record, professional experience and extra-curricular activities.